Another weekend has come and gone. My Dad had a booth at the home show over the weekend. The kids and I went yesterday morning and visited with my parents at the home show. Diana and her girls were there so that was an added bonus. Isaiah enjoyed watching the cooking show. Derland is working half days on Saturdays so when he got finished with work he came and joined us.
After the home and garden show Derland and the kids came home. I went to tackle grocery shopping that I had put off on Friday night. The store was a madhouse. I will try to remember in the future that I'd rather shop on Friday night than on Saturday. By the time I got home last night I really wasn't feeling well. I got the groceries put away and that was about it for the rest of the night.
Today we went to church. This afternoon we cleaned the house. Derland and the kids helped me. It is so nice when I have help. It's amazing how much faster we get done. Tonight we watched "The Amazing Race". Our favorite teams are the Cowboys and the Globetrotters and they both did well so we were happy.
I think I better head to bed. Tomorrow is Monday and I know I need as much rest as possible to make it through. Mondays are tough around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment