Friday, March 18, 2011

Goodbye, Spring Break!

Somehow our whole week of Spring Break is over now.  And we are really going to miss it!  It was nice to have a break from doing school every day.  I had hoped to do something fun with the kids over Spring Break, but didn't manage to get anything done.  Well, that's what I thought until I started looking back over the week.  We did manage to:
1. Spend a day with my sister and my parents.
2. Get the house cleaned.
3. Muck out the little kid's room.
4. Do more loads of laundry than I can count (and get them folded and put away!).
5. Visit Derland's parents a few nights.  Even go for walks with Derland's mom.
6. Go grocery shopping.
7. Make breakfast cookies.
8. Make almond butter.
9. Make granola bars.
10. Muck out the garage. (It still needs some help!)
11. Watch TV about all this mess in Japan.
12. Knit some dishrags.
13. Take a car load of things to Goodwill.
14. Meet Derland for lunch.
15. Catch up on my blogs.

So, maybe the whole week wasn't wasted.  Although, I'd like a re-do next week to see if I could get something else accomplished. :-)

1 comment: