skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Raising the Bahrs
~Be Happy For This Moment; This Moment is Your Life.~
Friday, March 4, 2011
Lego Home Show Tour Part 4
Furniture Booth
Chimney Sweep Booth (yes, that's my Dad in legos)
Roofing Booth
Entertainment Booth
2 comments:
Marytoo
March 5, 2011 at 10:58 PM
HAHAHA! They are so cute!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
.
March 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM
i'm in awe
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(14)
▼
March
(10)
Goodbye, Spring Break!
Mud
Surprise Visit
Gardening
Grandma
Lego Home Show Tour Part 1
Lego Home Show Tour Part 2
Lego Home Show Tour Part 3
Lego Home Show Tour Part 4
Potholders
►
February
(4)
About Me
candy
I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of 3 boys and a girl. Besides my children my passions are coupons, looking for deals, cooking, crafts, reading. I can honestly say I am never bored.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
HAHAHA! They are so cute!
ReplyDeletei'm in awe
ReplyDelete